[R-sig-Geo] (no subject)

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr paulojus at est.ufpr.br
Wed Sep 28 19:04:27 CEST 2005

Supose you have a data-frame "foo" which is something like:

CoordX  CoordY Var  Real
    1       1   10   1
    1       2   11   1
    2       1   9    1
    2       2   8    1
    1       1   11   2
    1       2   13   2
    1       3   8    1

then you can read it as a geodata with:

foo.gd <- as.geodata(foo, realizations = 4)

and your geodata will be ready to be used.
For instance in likfit():

likfit(foo.gd, ini=c(2, .5), real=realisations)

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, michela.cameletti wrote:

> Thank you for your reply.
> unfortunately I haven't understood how to put the data in
> the matrix and the realisations in the vector.
> Could you be so kind to give me a little example? (I've
> done a lot of tries but I didn't succeed in doing it).
> Thank you so much for your help,
> Michela

Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
LEG (Laboratório de Estatística e Geoinformação)
Departamento de Estatística
Universidade Federal do Paraná
Caixa Postal 19.081
CEP 81.531-990