[R-sig-Geo] linewidth of polygon

Susumu Tanimura umusus at net.nagasaki-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 9 12:34:36 CEST 2005

Dear Roger and all members in this list,

This is request for the next version of maptools.

A polygon map sometime has so small polygon that its fg color is
invisible because boundary color covers all inside of the polygon.

My at hoc solution is to edit output eps file with emacs, and change
the value of linewidth directory.  It is, however, troublesome job.

It is very nice if we can assign the value of linewidth when we use
plot.Map.  Or even option to remove boundary itself.

--
Susumu Tanimura
Dept. of Socio-environmental Medicine
e-mail stanimura-ngs at umin.ac.jp