[R-sig-Geo] [R] useR! 2006: submission & registration started! (fwd)

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed Nov 9 09:20:54 CET 2005

I would like to drawn the attention of list participants to useR! 2006 in
Vienna in June. Spatial statistics are one of the topical areas, and I
would strongly encourage you to consider attending, and particularly to
submit abstracts for work in progress. The meeting goes beyond regular
academic forms, and there is plenty of opportunity to mix, meet people,
and exchange views on applied data analysis. If you are uncertain about
submitting a proposal, please contact me off-list about your concerns.

Looking forward to seeing as many R-geo people as can make it to Vienna in
June!

e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no