[R-sig-Geo] installing spgrass6

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jun 13 21:10:24 CEST 2005

BTW: I see the instructions on
http://grass.itc.it/statsgrass/grass6_r_install.html
are partly different from what reported in the latest grass news. Perhaps the
two versions should be aligned?
on grass.itc.it:

install.packages(c("sp","rgdal","maptools"), dependencies=TRUE)
rS <- "http://r-spatial.sourceforge.net/R"
install.packages(c("spgrass6","spGDAL","spmaptools","spproj"), repos=rS,
dependencies=TRUE)

on GRASS News N. 3:
install.packages(c("sp","rgdal"), dependencies=TRUE)
rS <- "http://r-spatial.sourceforge.net/R"
install.packages("spgrass6", repos=rS, dependencies=TRUE)
install.packages("spGDAL", repos=rS, dependencies=TRUE)

All the best.
pc

At 20:54, lunedì 13 giugno 2005, Paolo Cavallini has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini at faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com