[R-sig-Geo] geoR help with kriging (newbie!)

Doug Nychka nychka at cgd.ucar.edu
Thu Jun 9 20:15:24 CEST 2005

Mike,
Also check the package fields for Kriging it may produce output closer to
your application. If the locations are the fields Krig function can take
advantage of multiple fits ( your 300 cases) to different obsreeved
values.
Doug

Doug Nychka,

Institute for Mathematics Applied to Geosciences
Boulder, CO
Email: nychka "AT" ucar "DOT" edu  Web: www.cgd.ucar.edu/~nychka
Voice: 303-497-1711     FAX: 303-497-1333