[R-sig-Geo] Editing Shapefiles

Susumu Tanimura stanimura-ngs at umin.ac.jp
Wed Dec 14 10:46:04 CET 2005

Dear Roger and others

> The work on Susumu Tanimura's web pages is magnificent, really very
> useful, and I agree completely with Nicholas that it will be very
> useful to make it available to others through packages on CRAN.

Let me note that the web site is NOT MINE, but of the Rjpwiki project
although I am a regular visitor and a contributor to the some parts in
the pages.

This web site maintained by M. Okada.  Please refer to the domain
name. See the explanation above introduction section of
http://www.okada.jp.org/RWiki/index.php?i18n_of_R

M. Okada voluntary open his personal PC in his house to the Internet,
and provide use wiki service.  Since wiki system allow visitors to add
their question or new ideas to the pages, the pages are being expanded
more and more.

--
Susumu Tanimura