[R-sig-Geo] uncertainty?, simulations?

michal ender78 at poczta.fm
Fri Aug 26 17:38:24 CEST 2005

Hi List,

I used ordinary kriging (gstat and R) to interpolate/evaluate spatial
process (soil respiration rate).I measured points  in regular square
lattice. Soil respiration rate can be various ( form very variable to
very homogeneous) depends on many factors like temperature, humidity
etc. I want to evaluate uncertainty of my scale of lattice. In other
words I want to know if I chose correct dens for measured points
(distance space between points) for certain situation.
I hope I'm more-less clear :).

How to investigate this? What should I read/use first?

greetings,
michal