[R-sig-Geo] Θέμα: Moran I and General Trend

Sotos sotosko at yahoo.gr
Wed Aug 24 22:36:39 CEST 2005

Many thanks for you reply,

But wouldn't Local moran be better for checking for
autocorellation and local clusters?

Also I read that in SIDS dataset, Freeman-Tuckey
square root transformation was used because the
variance was not constant. Would this be appropriate
to use for crime rates with non constant mean? I guess
that a lot depends on the actual data, but are methods
appropriate or am I missing something?

Cheers,
S.

--- Nicholas Lewin-Koh <nikko at hailmail.net> έγραψε: