[R-sig-Geo] coding

Danlin Yu danlinyu at csd.uwm.edu
Tue Nov 2 22:15:43 CET 2004

Sam:

    The best way of starting to code in R is to read the actual R
functions. In the case of SPDEP, you can simply type the name of a
function (for instance, errorsarlm, moran, etc.) in the R interface. The
code will show, you can either read them on the screen or print them out
for your convenience - at least, that's how I started to code in R. Wish
this helps.

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Sam R. Smith wrote:

> Hi there,
> I wonder where to start coding and contribute to SPDEP function.
> I have statistics and planning background. Also, I know VB and some R language.
> Is there any sample code I can follow? I really want to see something coded in VB or R.
> Thanks,
> Sam R. Smith

    Sincerely,
    Danlin Yu