[R-sig-Geo] latest & former spdep win32 bainary unavailable inCRAN

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed May 26 21:16:33 CEST 2004

On Thu, 20 May 2004, Hisaji ONO wrote:

> Hi.
>
>  Currently, spdep is  unavailable in CRAN.

I have been working with the Windows package build expert Uwe Ligges, and
we hope things will now stabilise - a new source package for spdep
(0.2-18) is now on CRAN, and we will see how tonight's automatic build for
Windows goes. Note that older versions are preserved under the R release
number directories, in a directory called "last", so that the Windows
binary for 0.2-12 is at:

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/1.8/last/spdep_0.2-12.zip

The check status of Windows binaries is tabulated on:

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/checkSummaryWin.html

with links to information if there are problems. Uwe and I hope that this
issue has been resolved, but it has been very difficult to find with
certainty.