[R-sig-Geo] ANOVA with correlated errors

Ole F. Christensen olefc at daimi.au.dk
Thu May 13 18:48:16 CEST 2004

Paulo

I think you need to provide a few more details here about how to fit
those models using your function in geoR.
* note the r_i term, which means that the replications have different
means. How would you specify this in your function ?
* I Assume the quantity of interest are the contrasts in T_j. Guess some
manual fiddling is needed to obtain confidence intervals for these
contrast ?

Alternatively, since the model is a multivariate Guassian, so it is
definetely possible to do inference by figuring out what the mean vector
and covariance matrix of the vector Y={Y_ij | i,j= ....} looks like,
write down the likelihood function and use the nlm or optim function for
maximising it.

Best regards Ole