[R-sig-Geo] conditional autoregressive models

giovanna jona lasinio giovanna.jonalasinio at uniroma1.it
Thu Oct 30 15:05:53 CET 2003

My interest in CAR is mainly didactic. I'm teaching spatial stat. and all
applications are made with R. I believe it maybe useful for research and
didactic purposes to have CARs implemented in R. I'll try to modify
errorsarlm and if I succeed I'll let you know. Any further suggestion will
be greatly appreciated!! :)

Thanks
Giovanna Jona Lasinio