[R-sig-Geo] RE: [R] adjacency matrix

danlinyu at uwm.edu danlinyu at uwm.edu
Thu Oct 23 19:42:04 CEST 2003

Hi-
    As far as I know, some of the error messages results from the fact that you

either did not install the package or did not load the package.
    If you did not install the package, you can install from R's GUI (my
experiences are based on the Windows Version), and load them by type library
(packagename). If you have already installed them, just type library
(packagename) and you will be good to go. For your specific case, after you
started R, just type library(maptools), and you will be able to use all the
functions such as read.shape, Map2poly, plotpolys, etc.