R: [R-sig-Geo] plot.xvalid, plo.geodata and color coding

giovanna jona lasinio giovanna.jonalasinio at uniroma1.it
Fri Nov 7 09:23:52 CET 2003

Thanks for the explanation!

I believe it would be very useful to document at least the color coding of
plots in geoR, colors perception is very subjective, to me red is positive
and blue negative, while in the plot.xvalid the color coding is the
opposite. In the plot.geodata the spatial locations plot is color coded
without a legend, then it's a useful plot which  can be only partially
used...

 Giovanna Jona Lasinio