[R-SIG-Finance] Request for Information on Free Bond Data in Europe/Spain

Pablo Daniel Portillo p@b|od@n|e|port|||o92 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 19 14:32:15 CEST 2023

Dear R-Sig-Finance community members,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Pablo, student from University
of Málaga, and I am an aspiring financial analyst utilizing R for my
analysis and research. I am reaching out to the R-Sig-Finance community in
search of free data sources related to bonds, with a specific focus on
Europe, if it's possible, particularly Spain.

I am interested in obtaining historical bond prices, durations, coupon
rates, cash flows, ISIN codes, and other relevant information to analyze
and calculate various curves. While I have access to bond data from the
United States, I am specifically seeking data from Europe or, more
specifically, Spain.

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or suggestions you can
provide regarding free data sources or R packages that offer bond-related
information for Europe or Spain.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and assistance. Your guidance
will be immensely helpful in furthering my analysis and research in this
area.

Best regards,

Pablo D. Portillo
--