[R-SIG-Finance] Performanceanalytics Charts - removing default date in title?

Joshua Ulrich jo@h@m@u|r|ch @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 23 19:47:05 CEST 2023

Hi Jason,

There's no way to do this with PerformanceAnalytics currently.

I just made a PR on GitHub that lets you do it:
https://github.com/braverock/PerformanceAnalytics/pull/183

Best,
Josh

On Sun, Feb 26, 2023 at 11:20 AM Jason Hart via R-SIG-Finance
<r-sig-finance using r-project.org> wrote:

> Hello all - is it possible to remove the date that shows up by default in the main title (on the right hand side) in certain charts such as chart.cumreturns, chart.rollingperformance, chart.rollingregression, etc?  The date can crowd out and overlap with the main title on charts, particularly if they're lined up side by side in a layout.  I've tried everything but I haven't had any luck.  Thanks for any tips here.
>
> Jason

Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com