[R-SIG-Finance] None-Elliptical Copula Using rmgarch

mhio@goth m@iii@g oii duck@com mhio@goth m@iii@g oii duck@com
Thu May 18 17:15:54 CEST 2023

Good day,

I wanted to ask if anyone would have pointers or suggestions into
implementing a copula DCC GARCH model that uses a non-Normal and Student
copula in R. I am trying to view an independence structure and have had an
issue with implementing this trying to avoid using the two copulas included
as part of the RMGARCH package. If a Skewed Student copula were to be
implement-able that I think would work as well.

Thanks,
Thabani