[R-SIG-Finance] rugarch: Mean model used for armaOrder(0,0)

Alexios Galanos @|ex|o@ @end|ng |rom 4d@c@pe@com
Tue May 2 21:54:28 CEST 2023

Yes, the additional argument ‘include.mean’ which defaults to TRUE does exactly that, estimating this value.

If you are estimating a GARCH model with no ARMA terms then you may also like to try out the newly released tsgarch package (https://github.com/tsmodels/tsgarch)

Alexios