[R-SIG-Finance] IBrokers Snapshot not Working

Patrick Bechbache pbechb@che @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Thu Feb 16 02:59:03 CET 2023

Hello,

This code was working fine for the past few years and up until this week, but as of today it no longer works:

library(IBrokers)
tws <- twsConnect()
AUDUSD <- twsCurrency("AUD","USD")
Contract <- list(AUDUSD)
bidPrice <- reqMktData(tws,Contract[[1]],snapshot=TRUE)

I tried with other currencies and same issue. When I try with Snapshot=FALSE,  I get error "Your API version does not support fractional size rules. Please upgrade to a minimum version 163." I reinstalled the API & TWS and now get good streaming prices.
Does anyone know why snapshot=TRUE not work?

Thanks,
Patrick