[R-SIG-Finance] Assistance with rvine code

Hamdan Bukenya Ntare h@mnt@re2020 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 17 21:08:45 CEST 2021

Hi Ole and Alexios,

Am sorry to be sending another email about the same issue. I thought
attaching the data i am using could be helpful.

I kindly request for your assistance with rvine code under the following
heading:

[R-SIG-Finance] rugarch + VineCopula
<https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-finance/2014q3/012704.html>for value
at risk <https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-finance/2014q3/012704.html>

When i use the code in R i get error messages.

 My data file sent to your inbox has 5 indices and when i replace 20 with 5
in the code, i still get error messages. I have attached both [the data and
code]. Help me and adjust the code so that i can adapt it to my dataset.

Kind regards

HB Ntare