[R-SIG-Finance] PnL data - PerformanceAnalytics /

Brian G. Peterson br|@n @end|ng |rom br@verock@com
Fri Feb 5 02:58:47 CET 2021

VaR/ES should work with a distribution of cash P&L as well as a
distribution of returns.

Can you present an example that isn't behaving as you expect it to?

Regards,

Brian