[R-SIG-Finance] IBrokers - reqMktData - snapshot

Joshua Ulrich jo@h@m@u|r|ch @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Dec 13 17:35:37 CET 2020

Hi Diego,

Can you give me an example of a snapshot request that works for you
when you remove the stop()?

Thanks,
Josh

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 5:26 AM diego peroni <diegoperoni1971 using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I’m using IBrokers package from GITHUB ("joshuaulrich/IBrokers")
>
> I’ve found in the code this line that BLOCKs every snapshot data request.

> if(snapshot == "1") {
>    stop("Snapshot not working (?)”)
>
> Is there a reason for that?
>
> Removing this line the snapshot requests works for me….
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Diego

Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com