[R-SIG-Finance] periodReturn at the acutual day

Pedro páramo percent||101 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 10 21:37:47 CEST 2020

But I think there is a way to obtain last price, doesn´t it? With getQuote?
I have to look for it, so I see no way to use close, do you now another
function to know the historial return by frequency different to
periodReturn, to see if it is posible?