[R-SIG-Finance] Bollinger Band

Pedro páramo percent||101 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 3 22:15:07 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I have this code that plots BB, I want both this:
Add a main title specified by me up on the default title that adds IBEX and
the date.
On the other hand, I would like to omit the legend but extract Upper and
Lower bands in two different values to use latter and add like the title a
"row" below the plot to add a comment o "sub main title" just below the
plot and say "attention to the lower band" XXX (extracted value)

Last question, just below the graph there are some small boxes on a more or
less row, on grey color, up on the dates but below the graph ¿What are this
grey boxes? ¿Can I omit?

Many thanks in advance.
I attach and example of what I reffer