[R-SIG-Finance] Valuation of FID

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 23 15:32:07 CEST 2020

Hi Christofer,
There is a tremendous amount of functionality in the C++ library QuantLib.
Some of that functionality can be easily accessed from R via the
package RQuantLib (developed by Dirk Eddelbuettel.)
I suggest you check QuantLib to see if they have pricing models for
Average Price Calls.
If so, then see if you can access those functions from RQuantLib. (If
not, you might need to access QuantLib with the help of Rcpp.)

Hope that helps,
Eric