[R-SIG-Finance] Yahoo Finance Stock data (FTSEMIB.MI) Issue

Mark McClellan m@rkpmc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 18 22:49:09 CEST 2020

Take a look at the Y! json url. It's there. Here's a URL that will get you
1min bars.
https://l1-query.finance.yahoo.com/v8/finance/chart/FTSEMIB.MI?interval=1m&range=1d&indicators=quote&includeTimestamps=true

Cheers,

Mark