[R-SIG-Finance] Questions about IBrokers package

Johan Palleschitz p@||e@ch|tz @end|ng |rom out|ook@com
Mon May 4 14:21:20 CEST 2020

Good afternoon Duke,

Happy to read your input below. I am by no means in a position answer your questions below, but i would be happy to help, test and see how we can expand the usability.

I am currently stuck on finding a clever solution to pull greeks and simulate option holdings.

Let me know if you need any inputs!

Wish everyone a nice day!

Johan Palleschitz, FRM
+356 9999 9714