[R-SIG-Finance] R Programming Language & COVID-19
ne|@ony@wong @end|ng |rom ||ve@com
Sun Mar 29 14:11:09 CEST 2020
With the COVID-19 pandemic spreading across the globe, the R programming language is returning to its roots to take on the Coronavirus in medical statistical analysis. These are some of the R packages, news, and related developments, in the battle against COVID-19.
1. Top 25 R resources on Novel COVID-19 Coronavirus
1. COVID-19 epidemiology with R
1. CORONAVIRUS PACKAGE IN NOW AVAILABLE FOR R PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
1. Using R to Analyze COVID-19
1. Research Data Workshop #6: Visualizing COVID-19 Data in R Using ggplot2
1. The 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Dataset
1. Visualize the rise of COVID-19 cases globally with ggplot2
Hope & trust you�ll find these references helpful & useful.
Compiled by Nelson Wong
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the R-SIG-Finance