[R-SIG-Finance] Portfolio Composition Forecasting

Adam Ginensky @d@mno227 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Mar 1 16:28:56 CET 2020

I have a very similar view to Brian.  I also think of weights as something
that is a deterministic function of the actual prices that have been
realized.  So if one forecasts tomorrows prices, forecasting tomorrows
weights would follow.  What am I missing ?