[R-SIG-Finance] Arch - garch model plus dummies in R

Juan Miranda con@u|torm@rket|ng@jm|r@nd@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Feb 27 12:37:36 CET 2020

Hello all, I hope when you receive this mail, you are right.

I was tried to fit an Arch-garch model whit I have  additional three dummy
variables to put in the model, this dummy are shocks (impulse)
But I'm new in R, and I don't know how to fit the model.

My model is
dlog(x)(2,1,0)(0,4,0)
arch(1)
Garch(1)

in eviews is:
dlog(x,1,4) c dummy1 dummy2 dummy3 ar(1) ar(2)
arch(1)
Garch(1)

I don't understand how to fit this model in R
Please, you could help me? I'm very grateful whit you.

Thanks in advance.