[R-SIG-Finance] ruragrch package using dummy variables in gjr garch

seaonju hong tjdwn0817 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 17 08:11:01 CET 2020

I am using the rugarch package estimate model(modifed GJR GARCH)

 want to estimate the following model:

I would like to see spillover effect from US to others and change pre and post crisis  but  I don’t know how to do add pre and post dummy  in rugarch.
Some code  just  put  dummy  in external.regressors parameter .
But ,that case,  they get only one coef  like vxreg1

I want to compare variables before and after the global crisis.
 Like this

I will be very grateful if you help me to get the solution

Best regards,

sungju

Windows 10용 메일에서 보냄