[R-SIG-Finance] Call for new Maintainers for the Rmetrics (f*) packages

Tobias Setz tob|@@@@etz @end|ng |rom ||ve@com
Sun Feb 9 17:01:54 CET 2020

I am looking for new Maintainers for the Rmetrics packages suite.

The following packages have top priority:
timeDate, timeSeries, fBasics, fGarch

Further I would be very happy to find new maintainers for the following packages:
fImport
fMultivar, fRegression, fNonlinear, fUnitRoots
fArma, fCopulae, fExtremes
fBonds, fOptions, fAsianOptions, fExoticOptions
fAssets, fPortfolio, fTrading

If you are interested in becoming the new maintainer of one of these packages I would be very happy to hear from you.