[R-SIG-Finance] Questions about Quantstrat

Ilya Kipnis ||y@@k|pn|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jan 26 19:39:53 CET 2020

1) Take a look at the actual code for some of the signals such as
sigCrossover, then implement another signal function that takes the running
sum of your signals. Granted, if some of those signals are limit orders
that don't fire off, this isn't perfect.

2) Take a look at my osDollarATR function.