[R-SIG-Finance] data differs

Brian G. Peterson br|@n @end|ng |rom br@verock@com
Wed Jan 22 07:49:44 CET 2020

They are different symbols with  different tenors, so yes, it is normal
for them to differ.

iirc, IR is a 90-day interbank rate, and YT is a 3-yr bond

It's been a while, so I might have those tenors wrong, but either way
they are futures for different rates.  Why would you expect them to be
the same?