[R-SIG-Finance] how to grow XTS series in R dynamically ? And Quickly!

Vladimir Morozov vmorozov2006 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 6 06:05:18 CEST 2019

did some googling on my question
general wisdom on the internet seems to be - it's SLOW to grow R lists in a
loop. Must Pre-allocate First.

Question: is there a feature in XTS that allows to pre-allocate space for
growing XTS series?
thanks again!