[R-SIG-Finance] Partitioning approach towards portfolio construction - ensemble models/weights based on parameter sets

Ilya Kipnis ||y@@k|pn|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 24 00:10:49 CEST 2019

In my latest post, for tactical asset allocation rebalancing strategies
such as described on the Newfound blog post, I create a method to allow the
user to set a lag on the endpoints so as to allow different trading days
after the month.

https://quantstrattrader.wordpress.com/2019/02/27/kda-robustness-results/