[R-SIG-Finance] Free financial data - equities, equity options and ETFs - for quantmod package (or other packages)

James Hirschorn j@me@@h|r@chorn @end|ng |rom qu@nt|t@t|ve-techno|og|e@@com
Fri Apr 5 05:33:39 CEST 2019

I looked into IQFeed for intraday stock data, and unfortunately they only
provide historical 1-minute data for stocks that are currently traded. This
is not good enough for one of the strategies I'm working on.

I am looking into other alternatives and will post my findings in this
thread.

Please let me know if you have other suggestions for historical intraday
stock data covering the S&P 500.

James Hirschorn, Ph.D.
*Quantitative Technologies*
Toronto, Canada