[R-SIG-Finance] Time-scale of Value at risk

Terry Leitch t|e|tch1 @end|ng |rom jhu@edu
Thu Mar 28 17:28:30 CET 2019

The rugarch package can do a simulated forward distribution that takes into account the GARCH model spec and the chosen error distribution. I would recommend, given the complexity of your approach, to do a forward sim and get the VaR from the resulting sim.