[R-SIG-Finance] XTS block plotting

V Kurien vmidfin @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Oct 30 19:26:21 CET 2018

Thanks, took a look at addPolygon. Here is what it seems to be then -
obliged if you could confirm:

(1) Determine the upper and lower limits of the original time series over
the entire plotting period.
(2) Create a new time series with the same plotting period and the next two
columns being the y limits above.
(3) Call addPolygon - Looks like I select the time period of interest to
plot the polygon. BUT how do I add the second series on the same chart
panel behind the first? Is it some undocumented argument to on?