[R-SIG-Finance] Problem when installing quantmod package

V Kurien vmidfin @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Oct 29 18:58:00 CET 2018

Hmm.
(1) Are you still having the problem - I ask since I certainly reach
https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/windows/contrib/3.5/PACKAGES via wget (for
example).
(2) If you cannot reach https://cran.rstudio.com at all then it points to a
networking issue.