[R-SIG-Finance] Fetching options chain using ibrokers

Amit Mittal prof@@mit@mitt@l @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Sep 26 12:31:09 CEST 2018

Available on r-bloggers.org using jsonlite and quant.stackexchange

Nse/Nifty does not share the data freely unless you want to crawl every few
months to collate the data. Available data is anyway able in CSV and should
not be a problem for R

--

Amit Mittal
Pursuing Ph.D. in Finance and Accounting
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Visit my SSRN author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=2665511
* Top 10% Downloaded Author on SSRN
Mob: +91 7525023664

This message has been sent from a mobile device. I may contact you again.