[R-SIG-Finance] Fwd: [R] Problems to obtain standardized betas in multiply-imputed data

Amit Mittal prof@@mit@mitt@l @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Sep 26 12:26:29 CEST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amit Mittal <prof.amit.mittal using gmail.com>
Date: Wed 26 Sep, 2018, 15:55
Subject: Re: [R] Problems to obtain standardized betas in multiply-imputed
data
To: CHATTON Anne <Anne.Chatton using hcuge.ch>

Check all objects in lm results, you check 'summary(lm1)
names(lm1)
lm1<- lm(x1+x2+x3)'
names will show you need 'coefs(lm1)' u can check using cover and vcov
matrix

see data.princeton.edu/R/linear models.html for some names you can use
directly with 'lm'

Br

On Wed 26 Sep, 2018, 15:33 CHATTON Anne via R-help, <r-help using r-project.org>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am having problems in obtaining standardized betas on a multiply-imputed
> data set. Here are the codes I used :
> imp = mice(data, 5, maxit=10, seed=42, print=FALSE)
> FitImp <- with(imp,lm(y ~ x1 + x2 + x3))
> Up to here everything is fine. But when I ask for the standardized
> coefficients of the multiply-imputed regressions using this command :
> sdBeta <- lm.beta(FitImp)
> I get the following error message:
> Error in b * sx : argument non numérique pour un opérateur binaire
>
> Can anyone help me with this please?
>
> Anne

______________________________

Amit Mittal
Pursuing Ph.D. in Finance and Accounting
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Visit my SSRN author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=2665511
* Top 10% Downloaded Author on SSRN
Mob: +91 7525023664

This message has been sent from a mobile device. I may contact you again.

--