[R-SIG-Finance] bitbucket code

Amit Mittal prof@@mit@mitt@l @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Aug 29 18:26:12 CEST 2018

Thanks Brian, I did repost the query per suggestion but left in here for
other users of `rmgarch` , `PerformanceAnalytics` and `GAS`

If RTOOLS is not updated how do we use new source from bit/git and others

BR
Amit

--

Amit Mittal
Pursuing Ph.D. in Finance and Accounting
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Visit my SSRN author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=2665511
* Top 10% Downloaded Author on SSRN
Mob: +91 7525023664

This message has been sent from a mobile device. I may contact you again.