[R-SIG-Finance] Error using Performance Analytics package

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:00:04 CET 2018

It would be easier for others to help you if you provided a
reproducible example.  Here are some tips on how to create one:
https://stackoverflow.com/q/5963269/271616

Also, please follow the posting guide and send plain text emails, not
HTML.  The latter are likely to be mangled by the list server, which
makes them hard to read (and is another impediment to someone trying
to help).

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 7:52 AM, Pankaj K Agarwal via R-SIG-Finance
<r-sig-finance at r-project.org> wrote:
> Dear all,I am using a dataset of monthly asset returns. I subset it with window() call of package zoo. When i try to compute Modified VaR on this subset, i am getting the following error:
> Error in dimnames(cd) <- list(as.character(index(x)), colnames(x)) :   'dimnames' applied to non-array
> Can someone help? I googled it a lot but still nothing seems to be working.
> Regards,
> Pankaj K Agarwal
> +91-98397-11444http://in.linkedin.com/in/pankajkagarwal/

Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich