[R-SIG-Finance] Error in loading rugarch and truncnorm package

Le Hai Trung KNH trunglh at hvnh.edu.vn
Tue Feb 13 15:23:30 CET 2018

Dear all,

I have been trying to load rugarch package and got the following error:

Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘rugarch’ in FUN(X[[i]], ...):

no such symbol do_dtruncnorm in package
C:/…/R/win-library/3.4.2/truncnorm/libs/x64/truncnorm.dll

Then, I also try to load the truncnorm package and got the same result:

Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘truncnorm’ in FUN(X[[i]], ...):

 no such symbol do_dtruncnorm in package
C:/…/R/win-library/3.4.2/truncnorm/libs/x64/truncnorm.dll

Remove and reinstall or update all packages still cannot solve the issue.
Amazingly, I still able to load rugarch and truncnorm packages in my
personal computers.

Could someone give me a hint to solve this issue?

Best regards,

Trung