[R-SIG-Finance] Error downloading package Ecdat

Pankaj K Agarwal pankajsbi at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 11:49:02 CET 2018

Thanks Joshua sir and Adam. I changed the CRAN mirror and it worked.
Regards,Pankaj K Agarwal
+91-98397-11444http://in.linkedin.com/in/pankajkagarwal/

    On Thursday, 1 February, 2018, 8:25:46 PM IST, Adam Ginensky <adamno227 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Furthering on what Joshua says, whenever I have had a package fail to install, I've googled the error message as well as the package name.  That has, so far, resulted in a 100% solution rate.  Hth.
Adam
On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 6:05 AM, Joshua Ulrich <josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 10:39 PM, Pankaj K Agarwal via R-SIG-Finance
<r-sig-finance at r-project.org> wrote:
> Dear all
> I am using R 3.4.2 to download the package Ecdat that accompanies David Ruppert's book Statistics and Data Analysis for Financial Engineering. The package fails to download. Can someone help?

That depends on why it failed to download, which you don't specify.
It downloads and installs for me.

Check your internet connection.  Check the CRAN mirror you're using.
Provide the command you're using and its output.

> Regards,Pankaj K Agarwal
> +91-98397-11444http://in.linkedin.com/in/ pankajkagarwal/
>         [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich