[R-SIG-Finance] An Issue with quantmod

Robert Sherry rsherry8 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 25 22:35:55 CET 2017

Josh or anybody else,

First I want to thank Josh for his attention to this bug. I looked at
the following URL:
     https://github.com/joshuaulrich/quantmod/issues/197
and I see the following:

I just pushed an update to the|197_getQuote|branch. Please test and
provide feedback!

There is one minor issue regarding the "Last Time" field. It's currently
in your local timezone, not the exchange timezone. The fix needs to
account for the possibility that users may request multiple symbols, and
those symbols may be from exchanges in different timezones. You cannot
mix timezones in a|POSIXct|vector, so we need to check whether all the
timezones are the same, and convert them to a common timezone if they
are not.

What I do not know is how to get this update? I have run the following
command:  update.packages()
However, this command updates all packages and I do not believe I can
specify the particular branch 197_getQuote. What should I do?

Bob Sherry