[R-SIG-Finance] Interaction with Alpha Vantage?

Paul Teetor paulteetor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 02:36:51 CET 2017

Early in the development of the AlphaVantage code for quantmod, I contacted support at alphavantage.co with a bug report. They replied quickly and fixed the problem.

Later, I found another problem, which I reported, too. On one hand, they never replied to that e-mail. On the other hand, the problem disappeared. It left me with the impression that someone was monitoring that address but without time to spare.

I do occasionally get HTTP 503 errors (Service Unavailable) when I run my downloader late at night. Have not noticed problems beyond that since they fixed the first two.
Paul Teetor, Elgin, IL  USA
http://quantdevel.com/public