[R-SIG-Finance] R packages/resources for Financial Risk Management

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Mon Oct 16 12:43:50 CEST 2017

On 10/16/2017 04:35 AM, Pankaj K Agarwal via R-SIG-Finance wrote:
> Dear allCan someone suggest some good resources/package on Financial Risk Management based on R? I would like to use them for a graduate class i teach. Thanks in advance.
> Regards,Pankaj K Agarwal
> +91-98397-11444http://in.linkedin.com/in/pankajkagarwal/

For a book length survey treatment of packages for these topics, see
Bernhard Pfaff's excellent 'Financial Risk Modeling and Portfolio
Optimization with R, 2nd Edition'.

Enrico's suggestion of the task view certainly includes 'very
specialized' resources, but also includes a number of more fundamental
resources, such as PerformanceAnalytics and rugarch.

Regards,

Brian

--
Brian G. Peterson