[R-SIG-Finance] R finance resources to start learning
mario.pisa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 22:13:58 CEST 2017
- Statistical Analysis of Financial Data in R by René Carmona.
- Analyzing Financial Data and Implementing Financial Models Using R by Clifford S. Ang.
- An introduction to analysis of Financial Data with R by Ruey S. Tay.
- An introduction to R for Quantitative Economics by Vikram Dayal.
- Quantitative Trading with R by Harry Georgakopoulos
But if you don’t know R (have you programming in any language?, do you manage statistics issues?) probably it’s better start with:
- Getting started with R
- Introductory Statistics with R
> El 10 jul 2017, a las 17:12, Ed Herranz <ed.herranz at gmail.com> escribió:
> Hi Jack,
> These are not books---but given how wide "Finance" can be, it may be
> helpful to look at the list of all related R packages and their
> There's a few books listed under that URL as well.
> On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 12:11 AM, jack Le <el.jack28 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear friends,
>> Please help to list out some must-read resources, for a beginner, to start
>> learning R in finance analysis.
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Jack Le
>> [[alternative HTML version deleted]]
>> R-SIG-Finance at r-project.org mailing list
>> -- Subscriber-posting only. If you want to post, subscribe first.
>> -- Also note that this is not the r-help list where general R questions
>> should go.
> [[alternative HTML version deleted]]
> R-SIG-Finance at r-project.org mailing list
> -- Subscriber-posting only. If you want to post, subscribe first.
> -- Also note that this is not the r-help list where general R questions should go.
More information about the R-SIG-Finance